There are only a few weeks to go before AWRF returns to Los Angeles for the 2013 Fall Meeting. What’s new on the program?
Team Building and Embracing Change – Jim Craig, 1980 Gold Medal Goalie, USA
Plus Two Raffle chances to win a Jim Craig Replica Jersey
- Failure to Warn – “How America’s most conservative jurisdiction awarded $21 million for ‘Failure to Warn’” – Todd L. Peterson, Bassi Edlin Huie & Blum LLP
- “The Day the Rigging Failed” – Mike Gelskey, Lift-It Mfg
- “The Price” – J. Barry Epperson, AWRF Chief Counsel
- Approved Aluminum Loop BAck Splice System for Standard and High Performance Wire Rope – Knut Bushmann, Unirope LTD
- “Synthetic Slings” What Protection – Thomas Mackey PE, Mackey Consultants LLC
- “Something about Chain” Usual & Unusual Failure Analysis – Brian Todd, Apex Tool Group/Campbell Chain
- Rigging Job of the Year 2011 – Barnhart Crane & Rigging – Point Beach Nuclear Station – Steven Boyko, Yarbrough Cable Service
Still haven’t registered?