The purpose of the Association is to promote crane safety, improve the certification profession and address the subject of crane safety in governmental foams. In fulfilling it’s purposes, the Association shall have the following objectives:
- To develop and/or promote educational information for increasing the knowledge and capabilities of the membership.
- To develop and/or disseminate information and materials that will carry out the purposes of the Association and serve the public.
- To provide and/or support forums for the interchange and acquisition of professional knowledge among its members.
- To foster liaison with governmental agencies that implement such other programs and projects that are consistent with the purpose of the Association.
- To conduct its affairs in a manner that will reflect the standards, purposes, and objectives of the Association.
- Provide testing for practicing crane surveyors.
- Provide a professional designation to all members who successfully pass the Certified Crane Surveyors (CCS) test.
• Website: www.ccaaweb.net
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: +1 248.994.2222, Toll Free: +1 800.447.3402
• Fax: +1 248.994.2224
• Address: Americenter Novi, 28175 Haggerty Rd., Novi, MI, USA, 48377
Board of Directors