LEEA’s mission is to promote the highest technical and safety standards in the lifting industry and to represent the interest of our members worldwide. The associations activities will include:
- Technical and legal support for our members.
- Health and safety promotion in liaison with authorities around the world.
- Preparation and implementation of British, European and International standards.
- Development and management of examination qualifications for testers and examiners.
- Practical and distance learning courses.
- Authoritative representation at governmental level as well as with public professional and technical bodies.
- Promotion of our members through exhibitions, seminars and networking events.
• Website: www.leeaint.com
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: +44 (0) 1480 432801
• Fax: +44 (0) 1480 436314
• Mail: 3 Osprey Court, Kingfisher Way, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon,
Cambridgeshire, PE29 6FN, United Kingdom