Jim Blasingame is one of the world’s leading experts on small business and entrepreneurship.
- He is the creator and award-winning host of the syndicated weekday radio program, The Small Business Advocate Show, since 1997.
- Author of three books, including his multiple award-winning new book, The Age of the Customer: Prepare for the Moment of Relevance, which has sold over 60,000 copies.
- Jim has been a syndicated columnist since 1999, contributing weekly to newspapers and online publications, including FoxBusiness.com, Forbes.com, Nasdaq.com, and American City Business Journals.
- For his thought-leadership as a champion of Main Street businesses, Jim has been recognized by numerous national organizations.
- Jim teaches businesses – small and large – how to achieve relevance in the Age of the Customer.