Scott St. Germain joins Jim Blasingame to explain the contribution his industry, wire rope, slings, and other products, that help lift the heavy stuff used by industry, and how his family business has been part of it for a half century.
About Scott St. Germain
Scott St. Germain is the CEO of I & I Sling. Scott also served as President of the Associated Wire Rope Fabricators from 2013 through 2014 and is a member of the Young Presidents Organization (YPO), Philadelphia chapter.
Scott is heavily involved in the innovation of new products and has several patents pending. I & I Sling, Inc. was founded by Scott’s father, Dennis St. Germain Sr. who is the holder of many patents and trademarks on useful rigging products, most of which are the foundation of the Slingmax® Rigging Solutions product line.
About Jim Blasingame
Jim Blasingame is one of the world’s leading experts on small business and entrepreneurship.
- He is the creator and award-winning host of the syndicated weekday radio program, The Small Business Advocate Show, since 1997.
- Author of three books, including his multiple award-winning new book, The Age of the Customer: Prepare for the Moment of Relevance, which has sold over 60,000 copies.
- Jim has been a syndicated columnist since 1999, contributing weekly to newspapers and online publications, including FoxBusiness.com, Forbes.com, Nasdaq.com, and American City Business Journals.
- For his thought-leadership as a champion of Main Street businesses, Jim has been recognized by numerous national organizations.
- Jim teaches businesses – small and large – how to achieve relevance in the Age of the Customer.